In order to fully enjoy your candle, we ask you to adhere to the following safety precautions:
- To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations, children & pets.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- The first time you burn your candle, allow it to burn so that the whole top is liquid wax. For container candles, this means burn until the wax pool hits the sides of the container. This will help your candle burn more evenly next time.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Before each burn, trim off any burnt wick before re-lighting.
- Never attempt to touch or move a burning candle.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax then straighten (not applicable for Wood-Wick candles). This will stop the wick from smoking and will help with re-lighting next time.
- Never discard any remaining wax in the sink.
- All of our glasses are of high quality glass and can be used for decorative or practical purposes once the candle has burnt out.